RACCies: 2008 Official RACCies ballot [seconde posting]

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 13:06:34 PDT 2009

quoth Arthur Spitzer as of Fri, 06 Mar 2009 22:19:36 +0000:
> So far I've gotten 4 ballots.

Hmm ok.  I guess I'm going to vote, but out of tradition, just so we can
say we ran the RACCies uninterrupted for however many years.

The truth is, I tried to care about them, and failed.  With the number of
people we have active around here, and especially with the number of
people voting on this thing, it's hard to ... hmm... I was going to say
"take it seriously", but it's not supposed to be taken seriously anyway,
so, I guess "take it kinda-seriously-to-some-extent"?  Or something.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
                  http://lalomartins.info/