LNH: Easily-Discovered Man # 50 (1/2)

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 12:02:09 PDT 2009

On Jun 27, 12:10 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:

> This was an outstandingly awesome issue, a sample of all we've come to
> like in a Rogers work.  It's funny and it's LNH; I laughed out loud
> (scare-the-neighbours-loud) a number of times.

Thank you very much!  Please feel free to apologize to your neighbors
on my behalf.

> It's also suddenly rooted in everything else that's going on in the
> Looniverse, and that was fun to read as well.  When you don't post often,
> it's easy to fall prey to the fear of disjointed continuity, and avoid
> interacting with other stuff; but then you miss out on one of the reasons
> you started writing on a shared universe to begin with.

True, although I was never that good about keeping track of
continuity even when I was posting on a weekly basis.  I think I'm the
only author whose work was given an asterisk in the LNH timeline for
frequent and sometimes violent abuses of continuity.  It's always
good to be remembered for something.

>This issue feels
> a lot like EDM "caught up" with the rest of the Looniverse and is now in
> sync again, let's see for how long.

Well, I've "caught up" to somewhere around the middle of Beige
Countdown,
which was published about two years ago.  By my standards, that's
pretty
good, and I'm counting on catching up to the end of Beige Midnight by
the
end of the decade.

--Easily-Discovered Man Lite
--Lives fast; writes slow