META: 15 years...

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 15:04:26 PDT 2009

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 00:06:14 +0000 (UTC), EDMLite wrote:

> Is that a worthwhile goal?  Does anyone have any
> ideas?  What was it that brought you to this
> newsgroup, and what brings you back?

It is indeed.

I actually got to this newsgroup through a rather circuituous route;
<strike>Googling</strike> searching-pre-Google on MST3K, which lead me to
the Blue Light Productions page, which lead me here.

As for ideas... hmmm.  One thing which seemed really good was Wil's Ego,
but that seems to have gone on automatic.  The Facebook site seems good
too.

I'd honestly just do some promotion of the place, you know?  Maybe take out
a Project Wonderful ad.  If you show that it exists, they will come, sort
of thing.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, or somethin'.