CONTEST: High Concept # 1, The Forgotten Man [DEADLINE JULY 3]

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Jun 12 21:19:06 PDT 2009

On Jun 12, 2:45 pm, Tom Russell <milos_par... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thought I'd try something a little different by creating the first in
> hopefully a series of community-building competitions.  Here's the
> basic idea: I throw a high concept character idea out there.  Everyone
> who wants to take part writes a story that delivers on that concept.
> After the deadline, RACC readers pick their favourite one.  The winner
> then comes up with the concept for the next contest, and so-on.
>
> Well, here's the first idea: depression-era superhero/pulp hero/
> vigilante, The Forgotten Man.  His power is that every twenty-four
> hours, every being in the universe forgets everything they know about
> him.
>
> Happy writing!

Hmm.  I've been wondering how to politely delurk to invite people to
submit characters to my own superhero stories at http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2009/
.  Now that you've done it unbidden, it would be impolite of me to
refuse.  I believe I've found a place for the Forgotten Man, hopefully
by deadline.  And if anyone should want to give me more, I now have a
guestbook at http://www.eilertech.com/guestbook/ .

Hi, everyone.

Scott