[ASH][HYPE] ASH #100 expected publication date

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at eyrie.org
Fri Jun 5 11:27:13 PDT 2009

     On August 6, 1994, I posted Academy #0: http://brrdd.com/?77

     So, on August 6, 2009, I will attempt to be posting ASH #100, giving me
two months to get from its current status (a handful of scenes and a long
outline) into finished form.  It will be...long.  It may also involve an
atomic bomb somewhere, although the other August 6 anniversary is not an
intentional tie-in.  Just a weird coincidence.

     I will try to have something ASH-related to post in July as well,
possibly another world-building file like the Teratomorphs one or Sex in the
ASH Universe.  Or maybe one of the other ASH writers will pick up the slack
for me.  :)  Gotta keep Saxon busy, after all.  ;)

     Dave Van Domelen, doesn't think he intentionally launched ASH on the
Hiroshima anniversary in 94, he was just churning out text as fast as he
could once the idea hit.  :)