ASH: ESSAY: Sex in the ASH Universe

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at eyrie.org
Fri Jun 5 00:19:35 PDT 2009

In article <942f701d-ef43-4924-800b-c80c107e0e5d at g19g2000yql.googlegroups.com>,
Tom Russell  <milos_parker at yahoo.com> wrote:
>I am curious, however, as to what (if anything) prompted this
>essay/roundtable's creation?  Sounds like there's a story there...

     Not much of one.  I was reading yet another piece of #racefail
group-flagellation and then went for my daily walk.  While walking, my mind
wandered from treatment of minorities in my writing to treatment of sexual
minorities, and then outward to general sexuality.  It's an essay I've on and
off intended to write for a while now, but I finally had enough write itself
while walking that when I got done I set down the first section.

     Dave Van Domelen, whose mind tends to follow twisty trains of thought.