LNH/Meta: Name Stuff and Win Nothing....

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jul 15 20:37:47 PDT 2009

On Jul 15, 6:38 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I need names for the five LNH Space Ships I'm using in Beige Midnight to
> go to the planet Qwerty...
>
> Also I need a name for the Dvorakian Space Station...

I''m not sure how much the LNH needs serious names to travel to Planet
Qwerty for the mission of Beige Midnight... but for a space ship, I
offer the name "Traveller",  My own spell checker wants to spell
"Traveller" as "Traveler".  I take my own spelling from the grave of
Robert E. Lee's horse Traveller.  (http://www.eilertech.com/photos/nc/
traveller.jpg)  Perhaps you have a character who cares about the
spelling.

If you want to follow the theme of "Traveller", there can also be the
LNH Starship "Judgment" (or is it "Judgement"?).  There may be a few
other names that provide similar misspelled amusement.