WWW: Fun 50's style scifi adventure webcomic

Darryl Hughes the-deeman at webtv.net
Sun Jul 5 16:18:49 PDT 2009

"G.A.A.K: Groovy Ass Alien Kreatures" is a webcomic for folks who like
their scifi, monsters-run-amok, alien invasion adventures 50's style
like "The Invaders from mars" and "Earth vs The Flying Saucers", mixed
with a little 80's Spielberg like "ET", "Close Encounters", and "The
Goonies", and a dash of Tim Burton's "Mars Attacks".

When aliens from outer space lead my the kooky maniacal, Jim Carrey like
alien Gakk and his posse of "Acme Instant Alien Kreatures" invade a
small suburban town and hatch a fiendish plot to conquer the earth, wipe
out civilization as we know it, and meet the original cast of "Star
Trek"; four misfit kids named Zach, Jemmy, Plato, and Chubs set out to
stop the invasion, save the world, and show the aliens that the kids of
america don't take crap from nobody--And no body snatchers, either!

GAAK
http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/gaak/series.php