PRECOG: The Return of Jolt City

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 22:00:05 PDT 2009

   A hot-air balloon rises out of Jolt City, bearing a reluctant
passenger into the clouds!-- for Blue Boxer, partner to the Green
Knight, clutches precariously to the side of the basket, dozens of
feet above the ground-- and counting!
   In the basket sits the corpulent form of the Balloonist; with one
hand, he uncoils the luxurious curl of his moustache; with the other,
he trains a deadly ray gun-- not on the Blue Boxer, nor at the earth-
bound Green Knight, who dodges it with ease-- but at another queer
costumed figure-- a spindlely sketch of a man who deflects the blast
with a modeling-balloon shield!
   "It was my name first!" cries the air-born Balloonist.  "And I will
kerfuffle any pretenders to my throne, you presumptuous popinjay!"
   "But I deserve the name!" asserts his rival.  "All men quake with
fear at my living menagerie of evil balloon animals!-- the persnickety
pets of the sinister twister, the Baron of Busking-- the one true
Balloonist!"
   What will be the outcome of this anthroponymic antagonism?  And
what will become of our two heroes as they find themselves caught in
the middle of the...

          WAR OF THE BALLOONISTS!

   EIGHTFOLD COMICS GROUP PROUDLY PRESENTS THE 2008
////////////// RACCIE WINNER FOR FAVOURITE SERIES
coming soon to a newsgroup near you.