LNH: 58.5 #45 Who Cares If Anyone Reads This, I'm Going To Finish It!

Eagle eagle at eyrie.org
Fri Feb 27 15:34:56 PST 2009

Lalo Martins <lalo.martins at gmail.com> writes:

> All right I give up.  The issue is both at the eyrie pipermail archive
> ( http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/2009-February/005174.html )
> (although with funky formatting issues there) and the LNHQ archive
> ( http://www.lnhq.info/archives/58.5/45 ).  Too busy to figure out why
> it's being eaten, I swear there are no non-ascii characters this time.

Except, I'm afraid, there are.  There are nul characters in your message
(ASCII 0) which aren't allowed in either e-mail messages or news messages
and which cause a lot of systems to terminate the message at that point.

--
Russ Allbery (eagle at eyrie.org)              <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>