[LNH] 58.5 #45: Who Cares If Anyone Reads This, I'm Going to Finish It!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 11:46:14 PST 2009

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:40:14 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Perron
<pwerdna at gmail.com> wrote:

And now, to comment on it! And make tiny grammar nitpicks!

>"Yay Sluggy, worship the comic.  Anyway, I was saying.  Uh, I
>was, wasn't I?  What were we talking about again?  And btw, is
>anyone else hungry?"

Using "BTW" in dialogue makes the baby Ultimate Savior cry.

>"Ah.  Well.  I'm looking for an universe."

A universe. `` The word begins with a vowel, but not a vowel sound.

>"Have you checked Green's universe?", Bonnie offered.
>
>"My universe isn't dead", Green corrected.  "Just Earth."

Really. O.o How does that work? He's from the Legion of Occult Heroes'
universe, right?

>"So", said Pantra.  "Anybody else hungry?  I'm thinking
>cheeseburger."

Heeheehee. Good moment.

>Then a platoon of black-uniform-heavily-armed types, kind of like
>the new half-season of Heroes which is totally ripping off Beige
>Countdown (no, absolutely not Marvel Comics, it has to be Beige
>Countdown, because we're cooler)

And another!

>"There is no fish in the lake", said one of the soldiers.

Are no fish. ``

Overall, good, though it suffers from "reacting to the last chapter
and setting up the next one" syndrome.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, and now I'm all finished on Birth
of a Villain!