LNH: 58.5 #45 Who Cares If Anyone Reads This, I'm Going To Finish It!

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 09:19:50 PST 2009

All right I give up.  The issue is both at the eyrie pipermail archive
( http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/2009-February/005174.html )
(although with funky formatting issues there) and the LNHQ archive
( http://www.lnhq.info/archives/58.5/45 ).  Too busy to figure out why
it's being eaten, I swear there are no non-ascii characters this time.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
                  http://lalomartins.info/