[META] 58.5 Questions

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 09:06:19 PST 2009

quoth Andrew Perron as of Fri, 27 Feb 2009 16:42:12 +0000:

> Also, a couple more Weirdness Magnet questions: Has his real name/alter
> ego been revealed? Is being a magnet for weirdness his only power?
> (Other than Paraddox's meta-level intelligence.) Is he reserved?

He's my WC in the traditional sense, so he's me from the Looniverse.
Their real name (both of them) is Fernando Martins; Paraddox prefers to
go by Andy (probably because he's been living in the Loonited States for
years), while WM prefers to be called Lalo.

WM has a high resistance (mental, supernatural, and metatextual) to
weirdness, and a very small degree of subconscious control over the
outcome.  The Mr. Paprika scene in Weird Tales is the best example.

Paraddox may or may not still have his WM powers.  He hasn't been seen
using them, unless he's doing it on a much grander scale.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
                  http://lalomartins.info/