[META] [LNH] Wiki stuff

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:25:39 PST 2009

quoth Andrew Perron as of Sun, 15 Feb 2009 22:13:49 +0000:

> First of all, I made an LNH page on TV Tropes Wiki.  Link-a over here:
> http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LegionOfNetHeroes
>
> TV Tropes is a fun place, about media and its conventions.  It's much
> more relaxed than Wikipedia, and much less notability-focused.
>
> Also, I noticed that the search on the LNH Wiki doesn't seem to be
> working; that is, it'll only find pages with the exact title of what
> you're looking for, not pages with that word in it.  Lalo, Arthur,
> somebody? << >>

Oooh, that's odd.  I'll try to figure it out.  Er, and fix, of
course.  :-)

Meanwhile you can use this: http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Special:Allpages --
since the wiki isn't too excessively large, I guess that should help.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
                  http://lalomartins.info/