[LNH] Wiki stuff

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 20:52:59 PST 2009

On Feb 16, 4:44 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Andrew Perron wrote:
> > Also, I noticed that the search on the LNH Wiki doesn't seem to be
> > working; that is, it'll only find pages with the exact title of what
> > you're looking for, not pages with that word in it.  Lalo, Arthur,
> > somebody? << >>
>
> Yeah, it doesn't seem to work... And I don't know how
> to fix it... maybe Lalo can do something about it...
>
> The old LNH wiki has a working search thingee..
>
> http://lnh.atwiki.com/page/Welcome

Hmmmm, that doesn't help me, though, since I'm in the middle of adding
hugely to the new wiki.  I'm especially happy with my work on Limp-
Asparagus Lad: http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Limp-Asparagus_Lad_(series)

Which reminds me, Saxon, I filled in a bunch of pages with characters
from that series that didn't have roster entries, but I wasn't sure
what to put for Usability (which is an expansion of the old Reserved?
status, since it's often more complicated than "Reserved" or "Not
Reserved").  Are Fourth Wall Lass, Footnote Girl, Lipid-Artery Lad,
Exclamation!Master!, and Subplot Lad reserved?  Or, heck, you can just
fill it in if you want >>

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, wikis are fun.