[META] *pokes head in*

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 14 13:30:23 PST 2009

Andrew!  [gives him an affectionate noogie]

Oh dear.  I just thought of something.  Your being here is probably
my fault...

For those who may have missed it, in _Beige Midnight_ #3 I had some
of the LNHers searching around the Middle-East, and find a doomsday
weapon made by one of the brothers Url.za and Mish.ram...

> Doomsday weapons?" repeated Twitter.
>
> "Those two were really big on doomsday weapons," said ARAK as he looked
> at the items with a mixture of interest and disquiet.  "Um.  Crap.  I'd
> been kind of hoping that since there haven't been any new issues of
> _Digital JUMP_ in almost half a decade that the Dominaria parody that
> Andrew Perron had been threatening to do was dead in the water, and we
> wouldn't have to worry about any of Url.za and Mish.ram's little toys
> cropping up."

Onbviously this acted as some type of summoning ritual.  My bad, sorry.

-----
Saxon Brenton   University of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
     saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au     saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex
world of jet-powered apes and time-travel." - Superman, JLA Classified #3

Are you paid what you're worth? Find out: SEEK Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcareer%2Dresources%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Asc%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_tv4565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_salary&_m=EXT