SW09: Year-End Index

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Dec 25 17:44:02 PST 2009

This index is adapted from http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2009/ .
It includes only those stories which I published (early versions) to
RACC.  Many related stories are available at that same page.

June

#1.  The Forgotten Vigilante
A World War 2 hero is active, probably for the last time. (Contest
#1)

#4.  Cry for Iran
International affairs in the Superhuman World - as seen on a college
campus, with vigilantes and a talking duck. (Contest #2)

September

#1.  The Trillions
These aliens have scared the rest of the Galaxy. Now they've arrived
on Earth. But the Earthling response is also scary. (Contest #3)

October

#1.  Dawn of the Trillions
Alien invaders react to calamity. Human militias react to aliens.

#3.  A Date with the Darkness
A casual dinner date gets overwhelmed.  (Contest #4)

November

#1.  Iv
Part of Jupiter is on a collision course with the Earth.

December

#1.  The Mayas Were Right!
Their calendar planned ahead for when the heavens fall. (Contest #5)

#2.  The Book of Ends, or, What Have We Learned This Year?
Earth considers its future as the alien involvement grows.