RACCies/LNH/LNHY: Looniverse RACCies Eligibles for 2009

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 06:05:26 PST 2009

On Dec 21, 10:09 pm, Saxon Brenton <saxonbren... at hotmail.com> wrote:

>      Anal-Retentive Archive Kid walks up to the podium, looks at Manga
> Man Violet and says, "What are you doing here?"
>      "I need to wrangle a crossover between the eligibles announcement
> and the current RACCies cascade.  It will help spread the Limp-Asparagus
> Force around and slow down the Hungry Past from eating the Looniverse."

Woooooooooo!

>      Manga Man Violet blinked when he reached last page, turned it over to
> make sure there wasn't any more, looked up and asked, "That everything, then?"
>      "Yeah," said Anal-Retentive Archive Kid.
>      "Cool.  Thank's for the help.  I owe you one."

"Hang oooooooooooon!" Kid Enthusiastic ran up to the podium, tripped
over the steps, and rolled to a halt.  ARAK and MM Violet looked down,
eyebrows raised, as Kid E pulled himself to his feet, breathing
heavily, and handed MM Violet a scrap of paper.

"What's-- oh, I see.  Ahem:"

Digital JUMP! #12    - Andrew Perron     - 22 Dec 2009

Kid Enthusiastic gave a thumbs-up, then collapsed.  Anal-Retentive
Archive Kid scratched his head, and Manga Man Violet shrugged and
walked off.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, woo