NTB/MISC: I just noticed

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 21 17:01:51 PST 2009

So, here I am doing the final collations of the Looniverse elligibles
stories for 2009, and I've only just realised that there have been
no stories under the NTB imprint this year.  Gosh!  How can the
Net.Trenchcoat Brigade retain it's status as a shambling undead
zombie imprint if it doesn't make even a token appearance?

[_Angry Beavers_ voice: ZAHM-bie imprint]

Clearly I must dump the Cute Anna: Crypt Looter story that I was planning
for the fifth High Concept challenge and substitute one of those bastard
trenchcoaters.  Oh, this will have to be unpleasant.

---
Saxon Brenton
"Infodumping is a free action for super-heroes, just like monologuing is for
super-villains. It's a class feature."  - ian_karkull, Scans_Daily