SW09: June 2009: Cry for Iran: Artwork

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 18:01:10 PST 2009

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 04:29:40 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> I hereby report, I put some cover art onto my old RACC High Concept
> contest entry http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2009/iran.htm .  The
> art has a vigilante, a duck, and an Iranian flag, much like the story
> itself.

Doing the half-normal-half-secret-identity thing is weird when you give it
perspective.  It's good otherwise, though, especially the deranged duck.

Also, I note that the way this story's laid out makes more sense in HTML.

> I'm going to start posting some of my stories which are not contest
> entries, just because they are practically required reading to follow
> the contest entries.

Heck, post all of 'em!  The more the merrier!

> If there is no objection, I'm going to start using the "SW09" tag
> instead of "MISC" for my Superhuman World 2009 series.  I'm also going
> to start referring to numbers in my series.  I use month and year
> instead of most of my numbers.  In my world:
>
> RACC contest entry #2, Cry for Iran, is June 2009 #4.
>
> RACC contest entry #1, The Forgotten Vigilante, is June 2009 #1.

Interesting.  Also, what are you going to do about the tag once December
passes?

> I'll have a whole index for RACC purposes after I finish my December
> 2009 High Concept story.   My story numbering should be obvious to
> those who read http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2009/ .

Hmmmmm.  So the 2009 refers to the in-story date?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, I see, I see...