SW09: June 2009: Cry for Iran: Artwork

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Dec 12 20:29:40 PST 2009

I hereby report, I put some cover art onto my old RACC High Concept
contest entry http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2009/iran.htm .  The
art has a vigilante, a duck, and an Iranian flag, much like the story
itself.

I'm going to start posting some of my stories which are not contest
entries, just because they are practically required reading to follow
the contest entries.

If there is no objection, I'm going to start using the "SW09" tag
instead of "MISC" for my Superhuman World 2009 series.  I'm also going
to start referring to numbers in my series.  I use month and year
instead of most of my numbers.  In my world:

RACC contest entry #2, Cry for Iran, is June 2009 #4.

RACC contest entry #1, The Forgotten Vigilante, is June 2009 #1.

I'll have a whole index for RACC purposes after I finish my December
2009 High Concept story.   My story numbering should be obvious to
those who read http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2009/ .