REVIEW/LNH: The Tribulations of Kid Review #2

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 9 17:41:07 PST 2009

Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 00:16:52 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>
>> Andrew Perron wrote:
>>

>>> "#7 (written by Arthur Spitzer): This is the big Ripping Dancer issue,
>>> the climax to her setup.  It's quite good, although I'm confused -
>>> what was the deal with the cookies and the mind-control potion and the
>>> people named after LNH authors?  And I thought Revamp Lass had become
>>> Hell Catalyst."
>> Manga Man gave her the potions to brainwash Fearless Leader... she
>> decided to use them against his thugs instead...
>
> Yeah, but what did that do?  I mean, they were already following Manga Man.

She wasn't doing it for Manga Man.  She was rebelling against Manga Man
and used the mindcontrol cookies on his thugs so they would tell her
info about him... since she didn't know.

>>> Author's Note: Say, Arthur, if you're still looking for someone to
>>> write Beige Midnight 4, 3, and 2...
>> I assume you're talking about Beige Countdown 4, 3, and 2 since BM #2-4
>> have already been written...
>
> Er, right.
>
>> And if you want to write them... be my guest... I have no plans to write
>> them... and I don't think anyone else does either...
>
> Yay!  Send me the plot <3

Plot?  Hah!  Don't have one of those.  I don't know what happens in
those issues.  Write whatever you want.

If you want a plot, I suppose I could think of something off the top of
my head.  The one 'Infinite April' dangler that was never resolved was
the one about what Ultimate Ninja was doing I think.

Maybe he was training with some secret group to stop some threat.  And
when that threat comes he can't stop it because he's trapped in that
dream prison that the Hexfire Club put him in.  And it's up to the
HexFire Club now to stop that threat.  Well, that's all I can think up
at the moment.

But really, do whatever you want.

I suppose you should probably join the LNH Authors Google Group where
all of the Beige Countdown/Midnight writer discussion takes place.

I'll send you an invitation.

And anyone else who's an LNH Author can join it if they want.  Just
e-mail me and I'll send you an invitation.

Arthur "Plotless" Spitzer