[ASH] Best of ASH?

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at eyrie.org
Thu Apr 23 05:45:01 PDT 2009

     Discussion time.  :)  For each of the major (i.e. more than a couple of
stories) ASH Authors, which single issue or short arc would you recommend to
new readers as a way to get acquainted with our work?  Preferably something
that wouldn't require a lot of background to understand (i.e. not "continuity
porn").
     Obviously, I'm not the best person to judge this, since I'm way too
close to the issue.  This isn't an awards sort of thing, more of a call for
comments.
     The authors in question are: Dave Van Domelen, Tony Pi, Marc Singer,
Matt Rossi III and Andrew Burton.  Please suggest one issue or short arc for
each writer.

     Dave Van Domelen, may include the list as part of ASH #100.