[META] LNHHQ: Staff and Line

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 05:03:52 PDT 2009

On Apr 15, 10:05 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, I was thinking: how many members of the LNH are there that have a
> function *in* the LNH other than "superhero"?  I can think of quite a
> few:
>
> Cooks:
>
> Cheesecake-Eater Lad
> Steak and Potatoes Man
> Frat Boy
>
> Cleaning:
>
> Captain Cleanup
> Squeaky Clean
>
> General maintenance:
>
> Domestic Lad (also helps with cooking and cleaning)
>
> Information... stuff:
>
> Librarian Lady
> Anal-Retentive Archive Kid
>
> Leader:
>
> Whoever's leader right now
>
> Can you think of any others?

Waaay back when I first started writing LNH stories I described the
LNH HQ as having a lobby and a ballroom.  (I pictured it as being like
a hotel with facilities, a gym and a swimming pool in the basement.)
So Hubert Bartels figured if LNH HQ had a lobby then it also had a
reception desk with a receptionist, namely Fred.  Other people asked
the question "When does Fred sleep?" and so Bart the Receptionist got
the night shift.  Fred also had a cousin Crystal who came in,
presumably on weekends.  Anyway, the receptionists were also
responsible for handing out application forms to anybody wanting to
join the LNH.  I imagine Fred had to have hired a staff during Beige
Countdown.

Martin