LNH: 58.5 #49: Cannon Fodder Triumphant

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:58:52 PDT 2009

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 16:48:30 +0000 (UTC), EDMLite
<robrogers72 at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 6, 10:36 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Rooooooooooob, come and fix our continuity snarl! ;.;
>
>Oh, man, I'd like nothing better.  Why is it that I was able to
>write four issues of LNHCP in April 2007, and I'm unable to find
>the time to write even one now?

The Imp of the Perverse?

>(Of course, in all likelihood, BC #9 will be longer than all of those
>issues put together...)

>> >Arthur "The most complicated character ever..." Spitzer
>
>Well, she *is* a virus -- she's constantly evolving, and
>changing a little every time she replicates herself.  By the
>end of "Birth of a Villain," there were at least three
>distinct versions of her: Melissa, Merissa and Explorer-Z.
>And that was in 2001.  Who knows how many different Vectors
>are floating around in cyberspace these days...

This is true.  Perhaps Sublime split off from yet another copy of
Vector recently.  Or maybe she split r back in the day, left the
newsgroup for a while, and only recently came back.  Or she was left
in stasis somewhere - maybe wherever it was that Sig.Lad's gif-clones
came from...

>--Easily-Discovered Man Lite
>--Just dated himself by using the word "cyberspace.."

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Gibsowned!