LNH: 58.5 #49: Cannon Fodder Triumphant

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 12:55:00 PDT 2009

quoth Andrew Perron as of Mon, 06 Apr 2009 19:40:45 +0000:
> On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 19:33:16 +0000 (UTC), Lalo Martins
> <lalo.martins at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>As for which appearances were who, it's actually relatively simple to
>>tell.  The clue is the power set.  A Vector that makes identical clones
>>is Vector Sublime.  One that displays powers that other Vectors haven't
>>displayed before or after may be Empress (unless it was some other,
>>shorter-lived clone, like, heh, Flamelissa).
>>
>>Then again, this is a retcon, and Rob, Arthur, or, for that matter,
>>pretty much anyone else may say otherwise :-)
>
> But what about the "controlling giant marshmallow puppies" power?  I
> don't think we've seen that before. `.`

I actually took that from Beige Midnight, where she controls Dr. Virus
Love and a bunch of other characters by kissing them.  (I imagine she
transmits some sort of virus.  That, or she's just too hot.)

Of course, that doesn't explain where the giant marshmallow puppies come
from originally.  But I'm covering that one in #50.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
                  http://lalomartins.info/