LNH: 58.5 #49: Cannon Fodder Triumphant

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 12:33:16 PDT 2009

quoth Lalo Martins as of Mon, 06 Apr 2009 19:14:59 +0000:

> quoth Andrew Perron as of Mon, 06 Apr 2009 18:23:26 +0000:
>> Also, man. *breaks up Vector's article into three, and tries to figure
>> out what goes in each*
>
> Heh.  Almost did that today.  Then I figured, naaah, go write #50
> instead.  :-P

Well, I made a few edits anyway.

As for which appearances were who, it's actually relatively simple to
tell.  The clue is the power set.  A Vector that makes identical clones
is Vector Sublime.  One that displays powers that other Vectors haven't
displayed before or after may be Empress (unless it was some other,
shorter-lived clone, like, heh, Flamelissa).

Then again, this is a retcon, and Rob, Arthur, or, for that matter,
pretty much anyone else may say otherwise :-)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
                  http://lalomartins.info/