LNH: 58.5 #48: Warning, Giant Marshmallow Puppies Inside

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 21:07:04 PDT 2009

quoth Andrew Perron as of Sun, 05 Apr 2009 16:22:46 +0000:

> On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 16:40:31 +0000 (UTC), Lalo Martins
> <lalo.martins at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Not dead but not in the team and not reserved: Triangle Lad, Dramatic
>>Pause Lass, Laran
>
> Also, hang on, I thought Triangle Lad was in the team. @.@

In #20 he is shown working with PANIC.

***
"What I want to know", asked Bonnie, looking at the person
standing near Fran, "is when did *you* get into this... whatever
it's called."

"P.A.N.I.C.", said Triangle Lad.  "After Mary died.  We took a
really horrible beating from some demons which, I should add,
nobody ever discovered the story behind.  After I recovered, it
became clear to me that you guys, despite good intentions and
how much I personally like you, weren't equipped to give me the
training I need to survive."
***

I'm sure I used him again after that, but I just woke up and I'm still
too half-asleep to look it up :-P but still, after #20 he'd be with PANIC
rather than the New Misfits.  (After #14 or so, in fact, but the reader
didn't know that.  He was hospitalised after #13, and when he recovered,
he simply didn't return to the team, and didn't tell them why or where he
was going instead.)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----