LNH: 58.5 #48: Warning, Giant Marshmallow Puppies Inside

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 11:43:29 PDT 2009

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 16:40:31 +0000 (UTC), Lalo Martins
<lalo.martins at gmail.com> wrote:

>Dead New Misfits:
>Hyperbolic Boy, Smiley, Ultra-Mobile Dawg, Smoke Ring Girl
>
>(But if Hyperbolic Boy comes back, he'll either be depowered, or with an
>alternative power source, since his original power came from a family
>thing that's now passed to Amy.)

Resurrected in a freak division by zero, he has become a part of the
mathematical structure of the universe!  He is... HYPERBOLA!

>Not dead but not in the team and not reserved:
>Triangle Lad, Dramatic Pause Lass, Laran
>
>(But Laran's current status was established in the skipped issues... I
>guess if you really want to use him, ask me for a summary and I'll send
>it in private :-P)

Man I'm not even creating the page until we find out what's going on
there.

>Non-New-Misfits who are fair game:
>Doctor Valkiria Jogging, P.A.N.I.C. in general, Geekobots, Allcoppolys,
>Clara Lee Trobbo (with or without her Female SWAT)
>
>Two of the people in the team as of last issue won't be in the team by
>the end of the series (and won't be dead either).  I kind of spoiled
>already that Green is one of them (since he/she appears in Weird Tales
>during Beige Countdown time).  Those two are free for use.

So... Green is Not Reserved?

>The characters active in the team after the series ends, as well as
>Paraddox and the Empress, fall under my usual "semi-reserved" condition:
>use them all you want, as long as I get to ok the scene before you
>actually post the issue.  With the special caveat that it's almost
>impossible to write them inside the BC/BM period without contradicting
>what I have in mind, so it's probably better not to try :-P

See, this is why I changed it to "Usability".

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, also, the search still isn't
working.