LNH: 58.5 #48: Warning, Giant Marshmallow Puppies Inside

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 07:52:55 PDT 2009

quoth Andrew Perron as of Thu, 02 Apr 2009 18:50:55 +0000:
> By the way, Lalo, what's the reserved-ness status of the characters
> you've created for 58.5?

*sigh* I wrot u a nais re-pli yestrday, but I eated it.  I mean, my
client seems to have eaten it, since it hasn't appeared in the group.

Oh well, here it goes again.

I had, in fact, an answer for this already written long ago, but it's in
one of the written-but-unposted issues (the very last one, in fact).
Here's a paste:

   ---
All New Misfits created and killed in 58.5 are public domain.
If you like one so much that you need to resurrect him/her, go
ahead.  Except for Locked Room, she's mine mine mine.

All other characters that *weren't* killed but aren't currently
in the group are mine, but free to use.

All other characters that *were* killed should stay dead, but
are free to use in stories/sequences set before the point where
they died, flashback or not.
  ---

The problem with this answer, of course, is that you need to
wait until the end of the series, to know who's dead and who's
in the team :-P

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----