LNH: 58.5 #48: Warning, Giant Marshmallow Puppies Inside

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 06:33:38 PDT 2009

quoth Martin Phipps as of Wed, 01 Apr 2009 12:19:49 +0000:
> On Mar 31, 9:04 pm, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  Daniel Hunt           Contraption Boy        mine
>
> You should post the roster at the start: I wasn't sure if "Daniel" was
> Contraption Boy or Analytic.

I intentionally moved it to the end months ago, because it often has
spoilers (as is the case in this issue).

Since you know where it is in the end, you can always flip back if you're
confused :-)

> What -if any- is the relationship between
> Contraption Boy and Contraption Man?

Contraption Boy was Contraption Man's sidekick at some point in
Contraption Boy's past and Contraption Man's (now probably alternate)
future.  He was introduced (and his background told) in #4, and he met
Contraption Man in #12.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----