Meta: Passing the Raccies on to someone else...

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 11 16:13:22 PDT 2008

I suppose I should have done this sooner, but oh well...

I'm going to let someone else have the joy of doing the RACCies (well
unless no one else wants to do them, then I suppose I'll take another
stab at them)...

So if you want to do them nominate yourself by either e-mailing me or
posting a reply to this message...

Arspitzer at earthlink.net

Or arspitzer at earthlink.net...

You can nominate yourself for both the Raccies and RACC Hall of Fame
(and ACCies) or just one of them if you want...

Send me your nomination by October 25th, 2008...

If there is more than one nomination for each award I'll have an
election for the position, which will probably end on November 8th, 2008...

The RACCies Awards:
Place name here.

The RACC Hall of Fame:
Place name here.

And just in case anyone has a desire to bring back the Accies...

The ACCies Awards:
Place name here.

If no one wants to do the ACCies again I probably won't either.

Arthur "Be a Pointless Awards Person" Spitzer