LNH/META: Please Boycott The Legion of Net.Heroes Webcomic!

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 23:11:34 PDT 2008

Consider it boycotted. :-)

> And now they've replaced me with some punk called Sirius S. Sirius.
> Supposedly, the next messiah of superhero writing.  The next (Alan
> Moore/Leo Tolstoy/David Simon) who's going to save the superhero genre
> and show that it can really be art and literature.

My wife and I just finished watching "The Wire".  It is, without a
doubt, the greatest achievement in the moving picture medium-- film,
television, whatever.  It's not a cop show-- it's a show about life,
about pretty much every aspect of city life, about how politics and
money ruin and compromise everything-- but also about how human beings
have a basic dignity and can sometimes make a difference.  It's the
most optimistic, loving, cynical, and honest thing I've ever
encountered.

I would *totally* watch a David Simon superhero show.

==Tom "That's some Spider-Man shit right there" Russell