LNH/Meta: The LNH wiki (some changes)...

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Thu May 15 21:05:55 PDT 2008

Also spracht Arthur Spitzer (Fri, 16 May 2008 00:13:57 +0000):
> I tried to register, but there was an error...

You're registering on the "wrong site" :-) go to the wiki (manually
append /wiki to the URL) and use the "login/register" link on the top
right.  I didn't bother to integrate the mediawiki accounts with my own
system's accounts, since the latter is currently broken, and is going to
be replaced in the near future anyway.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----