LNH: 58.5 #28

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 14:24:55 PDT 2008

On May 3, 9:04 pm, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:

> And soon enough, the battle was joined by Emo Orangutan, Very
> Disturbing Scary Man Creature, and a few other very upsetting
> types.  This hardly made a difference, since they didn't fight
> any dirtier than the rest of the Evilverse invaders.

If just one character survives this series, please
let it be Emo Orangutan.

> "Here's the problem though.  *Our* hell is suffering from
> superpopulation, so our demons are more than happy to lend a
> hand in any conquest to have more room."
>
> "Yes?  And their hell?"
>
> "It seems to be full of lawyers and politicians, so they can't
> make a decision at all."

Brilliant... the best in a series of very amusing jokes
(and perhaps even the best joke in a very amusing series).

--Easily-Discovered Man Lite
--Has never been to Hell
--But is pretty sure many of the things he orders online
pass through there...