LNH/Meta: The LNH wiki (some changes)...

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Thu May 15 08:56:25 PDT 2008

Also spracht Lalo Martins (Thu, 15 May 2008 10:05:26 +0000):
> Also spracht Arthur Spitzer (Thu, 15 May 2008 04:26:05 +0000):
>> I suppose we're probably going to have to change to another sites wiki
>> or something...  maybe Russ can put a wiki on eyrie.org or something...
>>
>> Arthur "I don't know..." Spitzer
>
> I'd be happy to install a mediawiki on lnhq.info.

Installed and set up, check on /wiki (it's not linked from the main site
yet, of course).  Feel free to request any changes to the setup.  Once
you register and send me your user name, I'll make you a sysop.  Right
now it's set up so that registered users can edit any page, but anonymous
cowards can only read it; if we need to be even more strict, just tell me.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
                  http://lalomartins.info/