LNH/Meta: The LNH wiki (some changes)...

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Wed May 14 21:26:05 PDT 2008

Lalo Martins wrote:

> I believe I had (have?) an account, I used it to post recently.
>

> best,
>                                                Lalo Martins

I've put you on the invite list...

And a couple of people have been e-mailing me that they can't seem to
make an account...

I tried to make another account for myself... and while I guess it
exists and can't get the password to work or change it...

So I guess the website is having problems with there account making
programs or something...

Here's the e-mail for the website... maybe they can help you make an
account...

info at atwiki.com

info at atwiki.com

If you can't make an account and want to change an entry or make an
entry... send me the text and I'll post it there...

I suppose we're probably going to have to change to another sites wiki
or something...  maybe Russ can put a wiki on eyrie.org or something...

Arthur "I don't know..." Spitzer