LNH/Meta: The LNH wiki (some changes)...

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue May 13 19:55:21 PDT 2008

There was a little vandalism at the wiki this weekend (not much)
and some spam....

So I've changed it from anyone can do anything they want to
invited members only for now...

This is where you can sign up...

http://lnh.atwiki.com/signup

And if I know you... you get an invite... either post here or e-mail
me...

If I don't know you... write an LNH story and post it on RACC and I'll
invite you...

Tom's already on the invite list... (only person I think had an account)...

Shame it has to come to this... but there you go...

Arthur "The Admin of the LNH wiki" Spitzer