[META] Coincidence?

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 17:27:59 PDT 2008

On May 13, 3:29 am, Andrew Burton <tuglyrai... at aol.com> wrote:
> > Do you ever get the feeling somebody might be out there reading your
> > posts and not telling you?
>
> I think of it as kharmic backlash.

True.  But then that's exactly what makes me suspicious.  If you are a
writer for TV and you know that there are people out there writing
fanfic, or even stories loosely based on your characters, then it must
be a tremendous temptation to take a look, especially if you're on
strike for a couple of months and have nothing better to do.  What are
fanfic writers going to say?  Publishing fanfic online is of dubious
legality so one couldn't exactly sue them for plagerizing. :)

I will also note that Danny and Lindsay are now an item on CSI New
York.  They are not married yet and don't have a baby but it's really
eerie. :)

Martin