Re: REVIEW: End of Month Reviews #50 � February 2008 [spoilers]

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at haven.eyrie.org
Thu Mar 20 12:44:33 PDT 2008

In article <BAY105-W20E1C034F7B532963BE243CA000 at phx.gbl>,
Saxon Brenton  <saxonbrenton at hotmail.com> wrote:
[Re: ASH #85-86, and the setting in general]
>     And that is fair enough.  However, the magnitude of the threats
>involved in those latter type of stories, and the fact that this sort
>of thing has had the opportunity to be going on for millennia, makes me
>wonder how the freaking Hell this universe has survived against the odds
>to the point where it looks *only a little bit* different from the real
>world.

     Well, as #85 showed, it doesn't always survive.  Branches are constantly
getting pruned off, either by things like Devastation, or like Channel's
"Oops, I broke reality" trick of ASH #15.  We just happen to be following the
thread where things hold together, if only barely.  :)

     Dave Van Domelen, has an issue of Derek Radner's Journal ready to post,
plus LL&DD #7 is just about ready to go, but might space things out a bit to
give him time to work on the growing monster that is CSV Annual #2 without
having a big dry spell in between.