LNH: 58.5 #19

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 05:05:41 PDT 2008

On Mar 13, 5:09 pm, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
> It appears we're dealing with a case of a hungry moderation bot here.
> This issue was actually posted in December 23, and had a lot more content
> than this.  However, it doesn't seem to have made it to racc before.  You
> can read the full text in alt.comics.lnh orhttp://www.lnhq.info/
> archives/58.5/19 though.

Ah.  Okay.  I actually liked this issue.  (I thought I'd finish read
it seeing as how I'd already read a good chunk of it.)  I think you
should have expanded on the Wikiboy / Substitute Lad battle though.
(I assume that the real Wikiboy was fighting the Evil Ultinate Ninja
and it was the Evil Wikiboy who was fighting Substitute Lad.  Wait.
Why were there TWO Wikiboys?)  Anyway, Wikiboy cannot edit himself BUT
maybe the Evil Wikiboy can.  Sneaky.  Substitute Lad can only replace
heroes that aren't available BUT as most of the Legionaires present
were not the real ones then Substitute Lad should have been very
powerful indeed.  You should take advantage that these evil duplicates
are different from the originals and could possibly have slightly
different powers and take advantage of this sort of scenario.

> I also posted 8 other issues after this one... which may explain why
> people thought the story was confusing.  Or maybe it's just that it was
> confusing.

It was a bit of both. :)

Martin