REVIEW: Russell's Reviews Volume One # 9

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 07:32:54 PST 2008

On Mar 7, 6:41 pm, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The question was whether you could manage to not be a complete
> asshole.  The answer would appear to be "No".  That's settled then.

Outside of Jesse Willey, I think you'd be hard-pressed to find someone
who would agree with you in your assessment of my character.

For the record, I think my critical style-- pointing out what I like,
pointing out what I dislike, explaining why in both cases if I can,
and offering suggestions when I find something lacking-- is
constructive.

You obviously disagree.  But there's no need to call me an asshole.

That hurts, Martin.  And I don't think _anything_ I've ever written
about any of your stories equals your responses to those stories for
sheer bile.

Good-bye, Martin.

==Tom