REVIEW: Russell's Reviews Volume One # 9

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Fri Mar 7 19:57:40 PST 2008

On Mar 8, 1:35 am, Tom Russell <milos_par... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I should mention that the cut-off day for stories to be reviewed is
> Thursday; anything posted on a Friday will be reviewed the following
> week.

So... I guess I don't have to push at Relinquished #5, then.

Huh.

See you guys on the other side of a 'Seven Stages of Grieving' review,
my Extension English Major Work proposal, the collection of several
post modern texts to study (hell YES I'm grabbing as many LNH pieces
as I can!), a two page Extension Maths assignment, and a Related Text
Folio for Advanced English.

I guess... I guess I'll talk later?

~M...

(At least I've finished my Physics?)