LNH: Beige Countdown #10 (1/4)

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 04:13:22 PDT 2008

On May 29, 2:34 pm, EDMLite <robroger... at gmail.com> wrote:

>      "Leave her to me," Deja Dude said, snapping his fingers.
> The room lights dimmed, and Deja Dude's spacesuit rewove itself
> into a red velvet smoking jacket.  The sounds of Barry White's
> "Love Serenade" purred from an unseen sound system.
>
>      "If there's one thing I know," Deja Dude said, his voice
> lowering to match the singer's, "it's how to handle the ladies."

In all fairness, one never knows how to handle women until one gets
married... and then it's too late.  Well, unless one is willing to
cheat.  I wouldn't dare: the beating Deja Dude got from Minority Miss
is nothing compared to the beating I would get from my wife in real
life if I ever went beyond flirting with somebody.

Martin... appreciates the fact that you toned down your
characterisation of Deja Dude to make him a little bit less abnoxious