LNH: character question

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 15:28:49 PDT 2008

On Jul 10, 5:23 pm, Anal-Retentive Archive Kid
<saxonbren... at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Among the numerous characters with information-related powers who
> could be described in one way or another as 'knowing everything' or
> even just 'knowing stuff' there certainly isn't anyone with who would be
> prevented from answering or deciding because the topic is disputed.
> They'd either summarise both sides of the dispute or give their own
> preference.

Character I'd like to see: an indecisive, hyperactive speedster who
has to
constantly announce what she's doing in order to keep her mind
focused on the task at hand. Code name: Twitter.

--Easily-Discovered Man Lite
--Is not slacking off at work
--Well, maybe just a little...