[ASH] ASH #91 - Kheper's Path Part III: Crossing Midnight

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 22:29:34 PDT 2008

>     Finally, if you're wondering if you missed something important
> off-screen regarding the Aaron/Gene relationship, you'll just have
> to wait and see.

Pfff.  There have been more than enough incidental hints (albeit
spread out over a long period of time) that I would be honestly
surprised if those two *didn't* become romantically involved.

Frankly I'm more interested in what happens when Aaron tries to
use (drops voice ominously) That Chair.

-----
Saxon Brenton   University of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
     saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au     saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex
world of jet-powered apes and time-travel." - Superman, JLA Classified #3
Are you paid what you're worth? Find out: SEEK Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcareer%2Dresources%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Asc%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_salary&_m=EXT