Superfreaks: The Superfreaks Trash Can

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 16:35:26 PDT 2008

On Jul 11, 1:07 am, clockp... at gmail.com wrote:
> On Jul 9, 5:25 am, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > What I'm stuck on trying to decide if
> > Paris Mariot actually has super powers or if she is, like her real
> > life counterpart, just simply super famous and lacking in any actual
> > talents or skills, let alone super powers.  But if she has no powers
> > then why is she part of the team?  Is she just someone the shows
> > producers told Amazing Man to put on his team for the sake of
> > ratings?  Well, that's just too silly and just won't do.
>
> Eh, I don't know, Producers Force Superhero Reality Show Team To Add
> Member For Ratings worked pretty well when Marvel did it in New
> Warriors, but she did have powers.

I thought about New Warriors but I never read it, mainly because you
can't find American comics where I am.  I think it'll be months before
I'm able to come up with anything that resembles a story.  Oh and that
other idea is dead in the water: I woke up the next morning thinking
"What was I thinking?!"

Martin