LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Vol.2 #28

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 15:04:26 PDT 2008

Hmm.  Well, as people who access RACC through Google groups (and I
presume usenet) have noticed, only the first half LNHv2 #28 came through.

It came through fine on the mailing list, and more pertinently in the Eyrie
archives (http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/2008-July/004920.html)
so you can read the text via the latter if you're absolutely busting to find
out what happens.

I'll have a look at the exact cut off point and determine whether to
repost in part or in whole, for the benefit of things like the Wil's Ego
website.

-----
Saxon Brenton   University of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
     saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex
world of jet-powered apes and time-travel." - Superman, JLA Classified #3