LNH/META: Beige Midnight...

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 29 19:22:03 PST 2008

Tarq wrote:
> On Jan 27, 10:16 am, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
>> So is anyone still interested in writing for Beige Midnight?
>
> If you've got a story for me to write, I'll gladly sign up, though
> forgive me if it comes in a bit late. Things are getting a wee bit
> heckers.
>
>> Arthur "Am I on a sinking ship?" Spitzer
>
> ~Mitchell.

I suppose every issue of Beige Midnight could come out in April... :)

I mean April 29th is the only important deadline...

Of course today was the day that Beige Countdown #1 was supposed to
come out (assuming every issue of BC and BM came out in a weekly
schedule...)

I just need to try and finish Beige Countdown...

Arthur "Deadline Doom" Spitzer