REVIEW: Russell's Reviews Volume One # 2

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 15:03:31 PST 2008

On Jan 13, 3:49 pm, tem2 <gfishb... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just to clarify...

<snip>

Aaaah.  Okay.

At the same time, I will sorely miss the pointed political commentary
evidenced in the beginning of # 9.  Anyone else saying "9/11" besides
Rudy Guliani just wouldn't be funny.

> > SPORKMAN # 9 [JAN 9, 2008], Fishbone
>
> >    More of the funny, plus Cthulu.
>
> Shortest.  Review.  Ever!  :D

Actually, I believe the shortest on record is Leonard Maltin's review
of "Isn't It Romantic?", which reads, if I recall correctly, "No."

Of course, Gene Siskel's review of the movie adaptation of Updike's
"Rabbit, Run" was simply left blank, which, depending on how one
reckons these things, could win out over Maltin.

==Tom